DEI (Public Power Utilities Company) was awarded with the Gold prize at “Facilities Management Awards 2017”, regarding the “renovation and energy improvement” of a building in Kallithea, Athens Greece.
This building was constructed in the 1970’s and had high-energy demands.
Repairs performed included:
- Walls and rooftop thermal insulation
- Windows replacement
- Louver installation
- Façade reform
Εtem systems used in the renovation were :
- E85 Antivandal (Burglar resistance) Curtain Wall
- E2004 Antivandal (Burglar resistance) Main Entrance
- E45 opening with hidden vent
- Ε66 louvers
- Ventilated façade system BRAVO with etalbond ® composite panels
This renovation lead to 67% (from 223,00 kwh/m² to 73,80 kwh/m²) reduction in electric energy consumption per year, according to KENAK (National Building Energy Performance legislation) KPIs (energy class Α).